Glen Ellyn – First Street
Custom homes starting from the 600’s
About The First Street Community.
Airhart Construction is proud to present the First Street home-sites in Glen Ellyn. The two home-sites will feature a distinctive array of Airhart Construction’s Medalist and Premier Series designs. The homes are selected to complement each other and offer stylish diversity. Every home design is rich in detail and beautifully appointed from outside to inside. Each home has a full basement, a stunning landscape package, and beautiful site characteristics. The two spectacular lots are extra deep at 321’ long which back to the Great Western Train and the Ackerman Sports Complex.
The beautifully appointed homes offer 9’ first floor ceilings, spacious open floor plans, luxury baths, spectacular kitchens with custom furniture grade cabinetry, designer islands, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, and much more.
Visit one of our Model/Sales Offices today and explore the possibilities.
About The Glen Ellyn Community.
Glen Ellyn is a historic, affluent community located 22 miles west of Chicago that provides a stunning community, a vibrant downtown and exceptional schools. Driving through Glen Ellyn you will see the lush trees, historic homes. Glen Ellyn offers nearly 300 Forest Preserve acres, stunning Lake Ellyn, over 30 parks and numerous Park District facilities. The vibrant downtown is home numerous boutiques, theatre, bars and restaurants, and Metra train station.
- Many choices for dining and shopping: A wide array of restaurants and shops are available throughout Glen Ellyn.
- Top-rated schools: Glen Ellyn schools consistently rank among the highest in the state, offering students a quality education and a wealth of opportunities.
- Glen Ellyn Library: Glen Ellyn’s beautiful public library is located downtown.
- Beautiful parks and recreation opportunities: The Glen Ellyn Park District has 31 parks, numerous Park District Facilities, including the Ackerman Sports and Fitness Center which is located near the First Street Lots.
- The Illinois Prairie Path: The Illinois Prairie Path is a multi-use nature trail for non-motorized public use. It spans approximately 61 miles in Cook, DuPage and Kane Counties in northeasten Illinois. The path runs behind the First Street home-sites.
- The 264-acre Churchill Woods Forest Preserve in Glen Ellyn is home to an impressive range of habitats, Babcock Grove, Prairie Nature Preserve, trails, picnicking opportunities, fishing, and youth-group campgrounds.
- Public swimming pools: Sunset Pool is a summertime haven for Glen Ellyn residents of all ages.
- Village Links Golf Course: The Village Links of Glen Ellyn features a top-rated 7,200 yard championship 18-hole course that has hosted several top tournaments and 45 USGA and PGA Tour Qualifyings. It features large practice facilities, an impressive PGA golf professional staff, and newly renovated clubhouse hospitality, making it one of the Chicago area’s most popular golf complexes.