Lombard – Park Place
Custom homes starting from $419,000 Quiet, uncommon convenience—walk to the train, shopping, the park & dining.
About The Park Place Community.
Park Place is a cozy neighborhood of 6 distinctive cottage homes that are truly unique. These new designs are situated in an incredible location which is walking distance to the Lombard Town Centre shopping district, Metra Train Station, Lilacia Park, Helen Plum Public Library and the Illinois Prairie Path. This distinctive community provides a townhouse lifestyle free from attached walls. The homeowners association takes care of the landscape maintenance and snow shoveling.
Quiet, uncommon convenience—walk to the train, shopping, the park & dining.
About Our Home Designs.
Featuring our Premier Series of Homes, these cozy, well designed, energy-efficient homes offer a variety of floor plan options, elevation choices, and design flexibility to provide you with the ability to personalize your home. The homes feature two or three bedrooms, a two-car garage, spacious, open floor plans with custom crafted cabinetry and stainless steel appliances, and additional selection opportunities to help make your home truly distinctive. Visit our Model/Sales Office and explore all the possibilities.
About The Lombard Community.
The cottage homes at Park Place are located within the Village of Lombard and provides walking distance to the Town Centre and the Metra Train Station. The charming downtown, dining, shopping, abundant parks and highly reputable schools makes Lombard a sought after community. Lombard is located conveniently in Chicago’s Western suburbs offering quiet community living with easy access to many major expressways, Metra train station, and about a 30 minute drive from Chicago’s O’Hare airport.
- Walking distance to the Lombard Metra Train Station
- Easy access to major expressways; I-355, I-290 and 294
- Pace Bus route nearby
- Walk to Lombard’s Town Centre which offers a variety of boutiques, shops, bakeries, coffee shops, fine and casual restaurants
- Many events are held in Lombard such as summer Cruise Nights, Lilac Time, and Fourth of July celebrations
- Illinois Prairie Path – joggers, cyclist and walkers can explore Lombard and nearby communities through this nature path
- Pleasant Lane Elementary School District 44, Glenn Westlake Middle School District 44, and Glenbard East High School District 87